Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The birthday feast....

Friday night Jon took me to Fogo De Chao to celebrate my birthday.  {It was amazing, however, we both decided that Texas de Brazil has a clear edge.}  We stuffed ourselves with meat as was expected and the fillet mignon is still my fave.  Since it was my birthday, they forced a dessert down our throats.  I chose the Chocolate Mousse Cake.  
We did our best to choke it down. 
Clearly, we hated it.
There really is always room for dessert!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! That cake looks sooo yummy! I'd have been licking the plate! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum!! you are right. you have to have dessert. have you seen 'remember me'? how she eats dessert first? anyway, this reminded me of it. HaPpY BiRthDaY darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. OMG I want to lick my monitor! HA! You are correct, there is ALWAYS room for dessert.
    Stopping by to say hello. Hope you had an amazing Independence Day.
    Make sure you zoom over and get entered into all my current giveaways. Check back often too, I have some amazing items to be posted soon. Everything from stuffed animals, makeup, candles, and housewares.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try out a Brazilian place! Yum! You'll have to tell me all about it! So glad you got pampered on your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete