is a day spent with your best friend!
It's just a shame that we can't do it more often.
I cannot say enough how full my heart feels today. Getting to spend some time with my best girl and her fam really hit the spot!
Our time was spent with visits from mom's wanting to see the kiddos, movies, a walk to the pool {it was a scortcher!}, pizaa and wings, a few adult beverages, lots of popsicles, a long walk full of girl talk, and some patio time with a glass of wine...and more girl talk. Ahhh. So nice!
I'd be lying if I said I didn't already miss them, but I'm so glad they stopped by! Love you guys!
What has everyone else been up to?
What has everyone else been up to?
{photo credit: Madeline Bea}

xoxo...miss you, sweetie! a wonderful day, for sure! thanks so much for having us!
ReplyDelete