I'm feeling a little under the weather today. Not quite sick, but not quite right. My throat is the tiniest bit scratchy, and my shoulders and hips feel achy. I'm thinking it has to do with the air conditioning blowing on me during the night. I know that sounds weird, but I woke up at 2:00 burning up, so I got up and turned it down....maybe a little too much.
Anyway, I'm sure that was more than you cared to know. Point being, I'm feeling less than creative today, and really should save what little I have in me for the pile of work on my desk.
I'll see you lovelies tomorrow!
{photo credit: the cheshire smile}

I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're under the weather! We don't have ac but I unfailingly get a sore throat when we turn the fans on during those sweltering summer nights. Maybe the dust? Hope you're feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeletehope you are feeling better, sweetie!
ReplyDeletea
Have a good rest and feel well soon!! xx
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better and are having an awesome weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling quite up to speed. There's nothing worse than an achy cold in the summertime! Hope you feel better right away.
ReplyDeleteKim
Gerushia's New World
I hope you're feeling all better by now! It's impossible to feel creatively inspired when you're the least bit under the weather, isn't it?
ReplyDelete