Happy 4th of July!
This is one of my favorite holidays, and becomes more and more special every year as I grow and understand more how precious our freedoms are. I love this country so much, and I get choked up thinking about all the men and women who have fought to the death to give us the freedoms that we have. We must make sure that they are never taken away! We are living in such a politically charged time, and I pray that we may come through it stronger and more appreciate than ever before.
We plan to spend the day with family and friends. BBQ, fireworks and lots of red, white and blue!
For those of you in the USA, happy Independence Day!
For my international friends, Happy Sunday!

one of my favorite holidays, too! love it! have a safe and happy 4th, jen! love you guys!
ReplyDeletexo
I love this holiday too! By the way, happy belated birthday! Love your new bicycle - you'll have so much fun taking that around town!
ReplyDelete