Wednesday, July 21, 2010

small purses...


Now, I'm usually one to carry a giant honkin' purse, but these tiny Gigi small purses by bagatelles&co are too swoonworthy not to want!  I've been thinking of them ever since I saw them on The Brightside Project last week.  I have a black clutch that I've dubbed my "wedding and funeral clutch" as those seem to be the only occasions for which it makes it appearances.  If I had one of these, it would certainly get out more often!  The only problem would be choosing one. 





**This London based etsy seller has many other lovely items.  You should check it out here.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love those. I dunno if I could fit anything in them though! I'm one of those... huge bag women lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! The black and white is my favorite! Too bad I couldn't fit my planner, wallet, phone, iPod, gum, 3 lip glosses, and some pens in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so darn cute but I'm afraid I'm an everything but the kitchen sink type of bag person. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are too cute! Love your silhouette chalkboards at your etsy shop, especially the Audrey and John Wayne ones!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're adorable! And yes, one would have a problem choosing. You have a really exciting blog here and I can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cute!! I do carry a lot in my bag though... not enough to need a tote, but I need enough room at least for a book. :) But, I could totally see using one for a special occasion, when you might only need some lipstick, a compact, and cash. Love the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little purses are so cute...I really like the style...They are perfect for a night out...when you want to look cute... I have a blog too...please take a moment to stop by....
    http://www.virtueknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally with you on that - these are, by no doubt, the most beautiful purses ever. They look like candies and I want them all.
    I spotted them some time ago now and they are high on my wish list. Alas, I can't choose!!! I absolutely can't. They have to present only one purse at a time I think....

    ReplyDelete