Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

I have a new thing for mirror covered walls.  My in-laws have decorated their powder room with antique hand mirrors hung on the wall, and although it creates a sort of spooky atmosphere in a hundred year old house, I love it!  Their walls are painted black, so the shimmer of the glass really pops.  I think it's the perfect way to add interest in a small space.

Here are a couple examples of great mirror walls {in my humble opinion}....
 


What do you guys think of this idea?  Love it? Loathe it?

images via here and here.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a photo of your in-laws' mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I love them, as long as not in an old house. That adds too much to the creep factor and makes my heart want to pound out of my chest! Other than that, yes they look great! HA!
    Stopping by to let you know I have moved to a new domain. You can see me at www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
    I have numerous giveaways, polls, and contests. Here is the sad part, with my move it appears I have lost all my comments. So if you have entered into anything I actually need you to zoom back and re-comment. If you havent entered into any of them, what are you waiting for? Get your butt over there!! HA!
    Site is under construction so please be patient.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

    ReplyDelete