Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot...



If it's going to be this hot, you really should be at the beach.   
{or a pool. or lake.  or at least near a sprinkler.  not outside without some kind of water.  and certainly not in a Wal-mart parking lot.  oh my.}

Summer is here in full force, and it is steamy!

What's the weather like where you are?
Oh, and hey, hey!  Tomorrow is Friday!  ;)

{photo credit : Christian Chaize available here found here}

3 comments:

  1. Hot and humid with more of the same for the next week! YUK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's scorching here in NYC (so with the buildings, subway, and traffic you can multiply that by 10) and I have to work today. Bleaahhh! Looking forward to a trip up to the beach house and loving this photo you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your words of encouragement. and for the links, I have already started the introduction on the book. You really brought me hope by sharing this information, (you have no idea, what it did to my spirit) I want to read it and share the information with my family and pass along the story of your Mom's cousin. Hugs to you.

    Keep cool with this hot weather. Very warm here as well.

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete