Oh I made a stop there too. I got a cherry limeade and the kidlet got a strawberry. They hit the spot for sure!!! Stay Fabulous Chara www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
I haven't been to a Sonic since I lived in Houston in the late 70's/early 80's.... don't they put a cute little toy on the rim of your cup like the old days???
Oh I made a stop there too. I got a cherry limeade and the kidlet got a strawberry. They hit the spot for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteStay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
haha, I LOVE LOVE sonic's Ocean Water!!! So good. And it turns the mouth blue :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to a Sonic since I lived in Houston in the late 70's/early 80's.... don't they put a cute little toy on the rim of your cup like the old days???
ReplyDeleteThat's one way to beat the heat! The NYC weather has been out of control.
ReplyDelete