How fabulous!I checked out the site and their pinatas are quite glamorous too... Great find!Hope you're doing well!
Oh I like those. I think my husband would loudly object though haha
Gorgeous! I love them! How are you my dear Jen?Kisses!Lolo :-)
Wow, interesting! I always used to love those string lights when I was a teenager, the kind that had little paper lanterns or plastic cows attached. These kind of remind me of that. :)
Oh wow - I love them too!
How fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI checked out the site and their pinatas are quite glamorous too...
Great find!
Hope you're doing well!
Oh I like those. I think my husband would loudly object though haha
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love them!
ReplyDeleteHow are you my dear Jen?
Kisses!
Lolo :-)
Wow, interesting! I always used to love those string lights when I was a teenager, the kind that had little paper lanterns or plastic cows attached. These kind of remind me of that. :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow - I love them too!
ReplyDelete