Friday, July 2, 2010

Today is my birthday...

I'm in my 30s.

There, I said it.

But, guess what?  I feel like a kid again.
Cause I got something super cool for my birthday.

You know how I've told you that my dad reads my blog.

Well, he noticed a trend.

And, he thought I needed something.

Can you guess what it is?

It's shiny...

and blue...

and white...

and has a basket...

with tulips...

that's right!



MY VERY OWN CRUISER!!!!!!

OMG, YOU GUYS!

I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it! 

I can't wait to take it for a spin!  ;)
Thank you Dad!  And thank you Brenda for the basket and the tulips!

8 comments:

  1. Don't leave out your sis Brenda, She supplied the basket and the tulips. Love you! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday sweetie!!! your dad is so amazing...i mean, seriously, he adores you so much! what a special gift for you! just what you always wanted! i wish i was there so we could go for a 30th birthday cruise together!!! happiest day to you beautiful girl!
    xoxo,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to YOu!!!! OMG I'm just excited as you are. Wow that's some present. Your family is so thoughtful! and what a neat idea Tulips..Enjoy and hugs to you.

    and ur best friend's bday was yesterday hu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, I'm jealous!! What a nice gift. And happy birthday!!!! I'll be over here being in my 30s with you. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Happy Birthday!!! Your Dad must just be a huge sweetie pie!! That is the exact one I have picker out!! I want a basket too so I can put my lunch in it when I ride to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! That is a great present... and totally is like being a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little late but still - Happy Happy birthday dear!! This is absolutely the coolest present ever. Means you have the coolest dad I guess! :)

    Would wait to see some photo of you cruising around town!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how fun!!! what a beautiful bike!!!
    I hope the weather cools down enough for you to enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete