via jennifer davis on Pinterest
I love my friends. It's so great to know that people care.
S'mores made with Reese's? Brilliant!
Find great advice on happy marriage here. I think we'll be buying another comforter...why didn't I think of that?
It never ceases to amaze me the way God finds ways to humble me. He is so awesome.
Grace and mercy are the way to go. No doubt about it.
I'm getting so excited for the holidays, and can't wait to relax with family.
Jon hung up our bicycles yesterday...makes me sad. :( Can't wait til next spring when we can get them down again!
******************************************************************
What do you all have going on this weekend?
My dad is coming home from a long trip, and I can't wait to see him. We're going to get to spend some time with some very special people this weekend, and are so excited!
I'm also hoping to catch a zumba class and a yoga class at some point, return some emails, fulfil some etsy orders, and catch up on some blog reading. It's sure to be a busy, and wonderful weekend!
**If you haven't already, don't forget to enter to win this week's giveaway here.**
Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
Those s'mores are genius! It's suppose to be nice in Boston, I think i'm going to head to my favorite cafe and catch up on letter writing. Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com
we have thanksgiving {early} with bo's grandparents saturday and then sunday i have two shoots at an old barn i'm pretty excited about! a few old friends, so should be pretty fun! say hi to your dad for us!
ReplyDeletexo,
a
Thanks for the advice on happy marriage, I agree, the extra comforter idea is genius! Too many fights have been about the darn comforter...
ReplyDeleteHave a great thanksgiving! =)