via jennifer davis on Pinterest
Wouldn't it be fun to have doodle on your walls like this? Talk about a conversation piece!
I'm a little too conservative to ever actually pull this off, but it's fun to dream!
What about you, would you consider doing something like this in your home, or is it too out there?
*Also, If anyone knows where this picture is from, please let me know so I can give it proper credit.
How about a jumbo chalk board? It's less of a commitment :)
ReplyDeleteoh that's awesome! I could see myself doing this on maybe one wall or a corner...or in the basement :D
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to do something like this!
ReplyDeleteWay cool... I couldn't do it either though haha
ReplyDeleteI love it! I don't know if I could go that far though. I did paint my kitchen door in chalkboard paint last year - that is about as crazy as I get.
ReplyDelete