Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards Giveaway...

Well, we're all in agreement that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  That means, if I'm actually going to get Christmas cards sent out this year, I better get on it!  {you too!}

Every year I have the best intentions of sending out cards, but rarely does it actually happen.  Part of the problem is that I'm too picky.  Being a graphic designer by trade means that I hold myself to a pretty high standard when it comes to paper goods.  I usually feel as though I must design things myself and this leads, more often than not, to me not doing it at all.  I just run out of time. 

That leads me to Shutterfly.  Have you seen their holiday photo cards!?  These are the answer to my dilemma!  Their designs are unique and classy.  {not cutesy}  All you have to do is pick a design {this is probably the hardest part}, upload a photo {or photos}, enter your info and order!  They even have an option to have them sent directly to the people on your list if you like!

They also have great party invitations and  photo thank you cards.  Their prices are unbeatable too.

I'd like to use a photo, or maybe multiple photos from our shoot with Wanted Photography from earlier this year.  I'd really like to play off of some of the bright colors in our shoot.

Some of the card designs I'm considering:





Oh, I can't wait to send off my cards!  {I just have to pick one first!}

******This giveaway is closed.******

You want some too, don't you?  Well, you're in luck, because one of you lucky readers is going to get 20 free cards from Shutterfly! Hooray! 

To enter answer the following question:

Do you send out holiday cards every year?  

For bonus entries you can do any or all of the following.  Leave a separate comment for each one that you complete.
1. Follow this blog. {links are in right sidebar for Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin' and RSS feed}
2. Follow @jdavissquared on twitter.
3. "Like" jdavissquared on facebook.
4. Follow Shutterfly's blog.
5. Follow @shutterfly on twitter.
6. "Like" Shutterfly on facebook.
7. Blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway.  {leave a separate comment for each}

Contest will end at 5:00 pm Central time next Tuesday, 11/23.  Open to U.S. residents only. I'll post the winner on Wednesday 11/24.  Wouldn't that be a great way to head into the holiday weekend!?

p.s. in case you missed it, I announced the Flip and Tumble Giveaway winner this morning.

25 comments:

  1. I love Shutterfly, but Ive never sent out cards! I just don't know enough people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do send out a few. I have a baby due 1/1 this year, so everyone will be getting their Christmas cards late since the baby announcement will be there also!

    Heidijaneblankets at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I send out some.. but I don't go overboard. These cards are so cute though. I would definitely send these out, especially because my husband and I had professional photos taken this year. Thanks for the giveaway. Also, head over to my blog for a little surprise for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like shutterfly! it has more selections than snapfish(which I won't deny I do use when it has free shipping)LOL.

    Last year I sent xmas cards with Beli's photo to just my immediate family. thinking if I should do the same this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO, I never send cards. I suck like that. I always want to put just never get around to it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i send tons & those are stinkin' cute! I'm your newest follower (came over from pickles on pizza).
    ~cm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M REALLY BAD ABOUT SENDING OUT CARDS EACH YEAR BUT SOMETIMES I DO kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. FOLLOWING SHUTTERFLY'S BLOG kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIKED SHUTTERFLY ON FACEBOOK VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. FOLLOWING SHUTTERFLY ON TWITTER USER NAME "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know me...i adore a great christmas card!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://twitter.com/amandanbo/status/5639801738895360
    tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never sent out cards before, but now that I am married....I feel like I can! I think it's a very adult thing to do, and I'm getting way closer to being an adult now that I am married with 2 stepsons! :)

    BTW....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Shutterfly and used them for all of our wedding photos! I made 4 photo books and got all the photos printed(620!). I'm planning on printing a select few larger sized and framing them....really need to get around to that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already like Shutterfly on Facebook, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a Shutterfly blog follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always think about doing xmas cards, but usually run out of time! Everytime I sit down to work on them...my toddler distracts me and it just never gets done! I am a Graphic Designer too and am impresed by the selection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I suck - you entered my giveaway last week and I just now got a change to check out yours....a bit too late. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today is your Birthday, and We've Prepared a Very Special SurpriseFor You...See what we have to say, Today you Open a New Page in the Book of Life.

    May this New Page already Begin Notoriously with Joys and Happiness to Celebrate with the Highest Achievements, Projects and Achievements.

    You dedicate yourself to the maximum and offer your best in every moment of your life, you always strive to try to search the best possible way.

    Achieve your Goals by uniting the Inner Strength with the Will to Fight and Win, You Believe in Conviction in Yourself.

    That your Struggle, Conquest and Achievements is in the Constant Presence of God in your Life.

    May the Light that shines in your heart protect you, support you and cover you with blessings so that you continue to be this admirable person, who deserves all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  20. May the Light that shines in your heart protect you, support you and cover you with blessings so that you continue to be this admirable person, who deserves all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete