The leaves are just now starting to change here. We have this Ginko on the end of our street and they leaves are starting to turn lime green - next yellow, then they will be all over the street
I love the change of colors and the lake in the background!
In Oklahoma we don't have the beautiful colors abounding. I guess because it is so dry here. Takes rain to keep the leaves on the trees into Fall.Hvae a wonderful day!<><
The leaves are just now starting to change here. We have this Ginko on the end of our street and they leaves are starting to turn lime green - next yellow, then they will be all over the street
ReplyDeleteI love the change of colors and the lake in the background!
ReplyDeleteIn Oklahoma we don't have the beautiful colors abounding. I guess because it is so dry here. Takes rain to keep the leaves on the trees into Fall.
ReplyDeleteHvae a wonderful day!
<><