Friday, November 19, 2010

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....


Before I get going with the randomness...If you haven't entered the giveaway from yesterday, hop to it.  20 free, custom holiday cards!  Are you kidding me!?  Don't forget about all the bonus entries too!

***************************************************************************
I hate it when the lunchroom at work smells like hospital.  It takes me back to a place I don't like to go.

I wish I looked as pretty in yellow as Naomi.  Yellow washes me out and makes me look sick.  :(

Did you know that there's an easy button for Craigslist, so you don't have to click on every listing to see the pictures!?  BRILLIANT!

I was sitting at a stop light this morning and there was a Nissan Maxima in front of me.  I started thinking about how Nissan Maximas looked when I was a teenager.  That got me thinking about how much they've changed and how weird it is.  It's like cars grow and change too.  Man, this is a lame thought, but there you have it.

Why is it that people feel the need to speed up and get by you  when the lanes are merging, just to stop to have to turn left in front of you 10 seconds later?

I've never seen so many people take themselves so seriously as I did last night at yoga.  For reals.

*************************************************************************


What's up this weekend, my friends? 

Tonight we're off to cheer on the Jayhawks at Allen Field House.  Wheeeeee!  I'm so excited!  Some dear friends of ours gave us thier tickets so they could stay home with their newborn baby.  We were more than happy to help them out!  {thanks guys!}  I have only been to one game at Allen Field House ever, and it was before I really fell in love with college hoops, and it was an exhibition game.  Needless to say, I'm pumped!

Tomorrow, my mom and I are venturing out on a quest to finish our Christmas shopping {or at least come close!}  Wish us luck!

I'll also be working on making a special Chirstmas gift, painting a bunch of piggy banks, and preparing for a pumpkin cake baking extravaganza next week!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Yes! I love your random thoughts. The photo is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your random thoughts on fridays. I like wearing yellow but there are other colors that don't suit me well. which color/s look good on you? sounds like you will have a fun.busy weekend. the cake baking sounds like alot of fun.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINISH Christmas shopping? What? I need to get the lead out of my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am jealous about the Christmas shopping part. It seems forever impossible for me to have any time this part of the year. Love your bicycle photo, and your random ramblings. I can relate to much of them. :)

    ReplyDelete