Monday, November 22, 2010

Three Day Week...


Who else is pumped that this is a three day week?  {well, here in the states at least.}  I'm fighting off the "vacation mode" so as to get some stuff done this week, but I'm so ready!

This weekend was fantastic, and productive!  I got my shopping done for everyone but a couple people on my list, so I'm feeling great!  My mom and I had a marathon shopping session on Saturday.  My back was killing me, and I was exhausted by the end of it, but it was well worth it.  {and fun!}

Yesterday I started painting some piggies.  {all for girls!}  We also wrapped our trees in lights.  It was too windy to put the lights on the house, but at least we got a start.  I went to yoga, and had the best session I've had at this new place I'm going to, and came home to some delicious pulled pork that had been slow cooking all day in my new crock pot.  It was a good day.


How was your weekend? 

That's all I have for today.  I have lots to get done over the next three days.  I just have to keep my eyes on the prize!  ;)


p.s. don't forget to enter this week's giveaway!  Time is running out!

6 comments:

  1. hurray you and your Mom did great. can you believe I went to the mall for xmas shopping and I didn't buy a single thing? I think because I was looking for something specific and I didn't find it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds perfect!! I am trying to finish my work up today so I can make cute things with my niece tomorrow and Wednesday - I love having little girl company :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting ready! My neighbor put up their Christmas lights and stuff yesterday. I live back in the woods. Last year I did put a smal tree on the porch. I may go that far this year! LOL


    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a really chill weekend.. which is exactly what I needed! Although I hosted dinner parties both Friday and Saturday, which was fun. I also wrote and started a Day Zero list, which I posted about yesterday. I'm excited for Thanksgiving too. Its at my house this year, so lots to do too :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that table is simple but beyond gorgeous. I absolutely adore it. Love your blog! I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there, stumbled across your cute blog :)
    have a great thanksgiving!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete