9 vintage buttons from a grab bag I bought yesterday. I'll be using them in some new projects I'm working on.
Hope you all are having a lovely week. I'm afraid I've been spending every free moment working on new items for my upcoming show, and that my blog is suffering. Please forgive my scarce posting. I'll be back in full swing soon, with lots to share!
The buttons look awesome. I just bought some at a show to make some new things for my etsy shop! I can't wait to get started, but I have a show this weekend that I am busy with....I hear you about the blogging...it's so hard to do it all!
ReplyDeletelove the buttons! cant wait 2 see what you do with them.....something amazing, no doubt!
ReplyDeleteThey don't make them like they used to...lovely!!
ReplyDeleteCute buttons.. can't wait to see what you make! ;)
ReplyDeleteps. I am freaking out about making stuff for my next show... not enough time!!