Sunday, September 27, 2009

Overland Park Fall Festival


Our show was yesterday!
There were tons of people there, but most people seemed to be just looking not buying.  We sold some things, but not as much as we were hoping.  I guess that's the current economy for you.  It was a blast anyway, and a great experience. 
I do think we'll do it again, but right now I'm looking forward to having our life back for a while! 

setting up before the show...




paintings on display...
{you might remember these from here}


my sweet husband helping run the booth...
{thanks sweetie, I couldn't do it without you!}


re-purposed fabric brooches...


some of my favorite fall paintings...





We were up at 5:00 yesterday morning to go set up before the show.  We got there a little after 6:00 and had til 9:00 to get ready.  Let me tell you, we used every minute of that time! 

We saw lots of people we know.  Our families all stopped by to say hi, there were a few people from high school, and I even saw my high school boyfriend wander by.  Needless to say, we were exhausted by the time we got home!  I went to bed at 8:30 last night and was out to the world until 7:30 this morning!  Much needed rest, I suppose! 

I'll be listing some of my fall items in the shop over the next week or so, so please go take a look!

One last thing, my next post will be #100!!!  To celebrate, we will be hosting our first givaway!   So make sure you're a follower and check back on Monday! 

Happy Fall everyone!

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love your booth!!!! wish i could have been there...i could have used a new fabric brooch! so excited for your giveaway!
    and how cute does jon look sitting behind your booth! such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks really cute. I have heard that about every craft show this year (people looking only) Love your little fall paintings.

    ReplyDelete