Monday, September 21, 2009

oh, how lovely!

So, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you remember how much I'm yearning for a cruiser

Well, I just recently found the loveliest of lovely blogs, The Lovely List, that gives away a cruiser to one lucky reader every month!  How lovely is that!?  Go check it out! 

I'm also adding a button to my right side bar.  I'm a new reader, but it certainly promises to become a favorite.

Oh, and everybody cross your fingers that I win one!
{doesn't the one in her picture look eerily similar to the one in my post?}

4 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh...i so hope you win that!!!! fingers, toes, eyes...everything crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i hope you win it! you can have some of your kitties riding in the front basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! it's so pretty! this reminds me - i have to sell my bike. :(

    ReplyDelete