Wednesday, September 2, 2009

chicken soup and scarves...

Jon is feeling under the weather today, so I made a pot of chicken noodle soup this evening. Hopefully the soupy goodness will help him feel better...

Also, I wore my new purple scarf today...not sure if I'm pulling it off or not. What do you all think? Do I look like a cowgirl? Be honest...
Looks as though tomorrow is going to feel even more like fall. We aren't even supposed to get to 70! Time to break out the autumn clothes!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the scarf on you, definitely more fashionista than cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... soup and scarves already, and its only the third day of september! ;)

    I like the scarf.. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! that soup looks soooo yummy...you might just have to post your recipe! and loving the scarf, you are workin' it girl!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete