Friday, September 18, 2009

happy friday!


photo credit:  Stephanie.....

So, yesterday I went shoe shopping over my lunch break, and the strangest thing happened....I didn't find a single pair to buy!  I know, weird, right!?  I was on the search for some comfy, cute flats for fall.  {that I can wear to work} Now, don't get me wrong, I saw a few pairs that I'd like, but they completely missed the mark. I was on a functional mission and nothing was doing it for me.  Maybe next week.

This weekend I will be finalizing my booth for the show. {one week to go! eek!}  Lots to do, but I'm very excited! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned!  See you Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too! No shoes?? Bad, maybe next week you will find the right one.

    When and where is your show? Good luck! I would love to see some pictures.

    Hugs my dear Jen!

    Lolo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe I've ever heard of a girl going shoe shopping and not finding any! :)

    Yes, it is a sled and you are a winner! Stop by my blog to see what you've won. http://www.fourdogday.blogspot.com

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete