I was going through some photos and realized that I never posted my teeny gallery art from this year!
The company I work for has an employee art show each year, {remember the skull baby?} and one portion of it is the Teeny Gallery. Each artist is given a frame to start with, so they are all identical, then creates something within that frame. The end result is always quite interesting to see how we all venture in different directions from the same source.
I was shocked and honored that this year....I WON!! I was the proud recipient of a glorious ribbon and some movie passes! Horray!
I am in the process of making more collages along these lines for my etsy shop, and the Overland Park Fall Festival craft show that I'll be doing at the end of the month. I'm hoping to even get in some halloween themes!I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day if you're in the US, or just a plain old great weekend otherwise! Here's to the end of summer! Cheers!
Congrats! so happy for you Jen!!
ReplyDeleteLove the expression on the face...
Visual communication indeed~
xo*