The new season of the biggest loser started tonight! They got off to an action packed start: Jillian was dropping the f-bomb every couple of minutes {which was hilarious!}, this lady's story had me crying, two contestants were rushed to the hospital, and they all had me feeling motivated as always. I love this show, not just for the workout/weight loss factor, but because I think it's awesome to see people take control of their life and decide to reach for their dreams.
This was the first episode, so of course they were all trying to make profound comments. Seemed kinda cheesy to me. Here in a couple weeks they'll all be crying like babies from all the exhaustion and hunger. Can't wait!
I'm so excited that my favorite shows are finally back. The new season is upon us! What show are you most excited for this fall?

it is good story by www.printhaha.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete