Monday, September 21, 2009

the perfect cowboy boots...

Yes, I am doing another post about shoes...but look at these beauties!  I couldn't help myself.  Aren't these just the most perfect cowboy boots for fall!?  And...they're my size.  Oh, how I'd love to make them my own, but I can't justify the buying them right now.  They'll just have to live happily here on my blog. 

You can find them here in mfvintage on etsy.
I stole borrowed the picture from there too...hope ya'll don't mind.  Yep, that's right, I said ya'll.  See how perfect they'd be for me!

5 comments:

  1. i bought a pair about 5 years ago and never wore them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl! you have to quit all these cute clothes/choes posts...they are soooooo making me want to spend money! (and we both know you have waaayyyyy more self control than i do!)ha! they would be adorable on you!!! and you could wear them when you come visit us in the lone star state sometime SOON!!!!! (fingers crossed!)
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cowboy boots! Once they're broken in, they're so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not wear mine nearly enough. Those are fab!!

    ReplyDelete