Tuesday, September 1, 2009

so glad...

for the memories of our vacation...Can't believe it's already been a month.
Funny the things that I remember...
Dad's "drafting", Brenda's "hale bays", the snoring {and subsequently the earplugs}, never getting our food at the same time in restaurants, "Dave" the GPS guy, hearing crickets, our ice cream dinners, and long talks.
I could go on, but this really won't mean much to anyone but the three of us. I guess that's what makes it so special. The three of us have this inside club thing now, something that only we share.
I'm so glad we were able to take that trip. I get a little teary just thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. Vacation memories are so wonderful especially when the vacation was spent with people you adore. We had a wonderful vacation visiting our youngest son this summer...seeing the school where he teaches, meeting his friends, see the town and the mountains he loves so much. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet! It's great you got to travel with your family.

    ReplyDelete