Monday, September 14, 2009

Chai goodness...

I am in love with this...
I love a great cup of chai tea in the fall.  I recently found this Yogi blend of Chai Rooibus, which is even better!  Rooibus is high in antioxidants and natually caffeine free.  Find more about it here.
I've been keeping a pitcher of concentrated tea (brewed 8 tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water) in the fridge.  In the mornings before work, or whenever the mood strikes I can either pour over ice and add milk for a refreshing iced chai, or add milk and heat for a hot cup.  It's come in really handy since I'm always running late in the mornings. The best part is that I'm no longer drinking the sludgy coffee at the office! 
Hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine was too short, as usual. 
I was a painting machine, though!  Got alot done for my upcoming fair. 
Happy Monday everyone!   

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with chai tea. I like the tazo chai tea latte concentrate mix that you can buy at Starbucks - but that's 70 cals per 1/2 cup as opposed to your 0! I like the idea of brewing it and keeping it in the fridge - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. I love chai too... so having a roiboos one is an added bonus! Yum!

    ReplyDelete