Monday, September 28, 2009

100th Post Giveaway!

I can't believe that I've made it to my 100th post!  When I started my blog, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep up with it, but now it's just part of what I do!  I want to say thanks to all the wonderful bloggers that I've met over the last 9 months.  This really is an amazing community and I'm so proud to be a part of it! 

As a thank you, I'm giving away one of my new brooches! 




Made from re-purposed fabric, this fun brooch is perfect for fall and looks eaqually fantastic on a blouse, jacket or even a tee!  {I made one very similar for myself that I plan on wearing as much as possible this season.}   



This givaway is for followers of jdavissquared in the U.S. and Canada only, so if you're not already, please become a follwer!  Just leave a comment below to enter.  I will give you an extra entry if you post a link to this givaway as well.  Just leave a second comment letting me know! 


****This giveaway has been extended through Sunday October 4th at 9:00 p.m. central****

I will choose a winner at random on Thursday after 5:00 p.m. and announce it on Friday.  Good luck, and thank you! 



11 comments:

  1. you know i love a good giveaway! especially one so cute! my fingers are crossed on this one especially! love ya, girl!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the brooch! please choose me! :-) -amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brooches and have a little collection of them! I would love to add yours to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th
    that brooch is so perfect for Fall Jen! Lovely!!
    ~xo*

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay...just blogged aboutcha! (and i even worked in the word "sassy"! ha! hoping this fabulous brooch will be gracing my jean jacket soon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - what a great giveaway! Congrats on the 100th post, and for the nice email :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome giveaway! I am a new follower :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Jen:

    What a lovely brooch. I just get all gooey when I think of Autumn and Halloween. How can black and orange make a girl so very giggly?

    Thanks for the chance to win the awesome brooch.

    Kim
    Gerushia's New World
    (Formerly Garden Painter Art)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Lovely Item! And adorable cats! Have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am so in love with that cute brooch! so glad i squeaked in:) happy 100th post to you!!! xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 100 posts!
    That brooch is fabulous. I love upcycled textile pieces.

    heidig@gmail.com
    Im a follower :)

    ReplyDelete