My sweet inlaws left this beauty on our front porch. It's a belated birthday present for moi! They're so sneaky, and so FABULOUS!
I cannot tell you how much this lifted my spirits.
I've had a rough afternoon. I have been feeling attacked and disrespected by someone who I thought of as a friend. I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it.
But this! This is what I needed! {There are also two giant cookies. Jon and I will share them later...mmmm!} Thanks George and Cindy!
You got a wonderful present! Love the flowers. Try to calm down about your bad experience. Poor Jen! We both had a bad time. Thank you so much for your lovely comment about my bad mood! Take care and I hope everything will be alright! Where are the cookies? No picture! :-(((
ReplyDeleteHugs*
Lolo :-)
That's such a cute flower pot!
ReplyDeleteI love the color of your front door!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet gift...and so fun that it was a surprise for you to come home to! beautiful flowers and a beautiful pot! your front entry looks so welcoming! {i love how i can see your shadow in the bottom corner of the picture!}
ReplyDeletehope you get things figured out with your friend or non friend...do you need me to come up there and kick some a$$??? ha! love ya girlie! so glad you are posting more again...it's my little way of feeling more connected to you and what is going on in your life :) miss ya!
ha...yes, I really do love that color...it looks great with color of the house.
ReplyDeleteForgot to comment on how beautiful the flowers are!
Oh...and one more comment...
ReplyDeleteThe name of your shop is JDavisSquared....
I love it!! My husband and I are Angela and Aubrey so we always call ourselves AH Squared! I was looking at your shop (very cute btw) and I came back to your blog to see if your husbands name started with a J. That really funny.