Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Behind...

via on Pinterest

I'm behind.  On lots of things.

I'm behind on projects...

I'm behind on emails....

I'm behind on getting together with friends...

I'm really behind on housework.

I'm behind on logging my running.  {at least I am running, right?}

I'm terribly, horribly behind on blog reading.  I miss you guys!  

I'm probably behind on some other things too, but I'm behind on keeping track of things.

You're probably wondering what this image has to do with being behind?  Nothing.  Not a thing.  It's just pretty, and I like it.


How's your week going?  Keeping up?

The good news is, I have a fun review coming up....and a tutorial for next week! 

6 comments:

  1. The image is a "house party" LOL

    Hope you get caught up on everything!


    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I'm way behind too since I spent last weekend out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! I need to cook, get my oil changed, do homework, take the dogs for their shots, clean our apartment. There's never enough time in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image! Oh, and i so know about feeling behind! Where does the time go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is pretty, thanks for posting it. As far as being behind on everything, take a look over your shoulder and you'll a host of us right behind you. I think I'm bringing up the rear on this behind-on-everything marathon run. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. It happens and that means your living life! That's a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete