I love January - it's February that gets me down. By that point, I am kind of over cold weather.
I'm entirely uninspired also. It's been snowing here for 24 hours straight, and everything is just flat white. I need color in my life! :)
I was just telling someone today how uninspiring I thought January is. It's not quite spring yet, but I don't want to create more winter accessories..plus it's a slow month in general. Blah! I am glad I am not the only one.
Girl! I'm sending enthusiasm waves your way!!!Plug off the laptop and go offline for a couple of days. You won't believe how good it feels afterward!
I love January - it's February that gets me down. By that point, I am kind of over cold weather.
ReplyDeleteI'm entirely uninspired also. It's been snowing here for 24 hours straight, and everything is just flat white. I need color in my life! :)
ReplyDeleteI was just telling someone today how uninspiring I thought January is. It's not quite spring yet, but I don't want to create more winter accessories..plus it's a slow month in general. Blah! I am glad I am not the only one.
ReplyDeleteGirl! I'm sending enthusiasm waves your way!!!
ReplyDeletePlug off the laptop and go offline for a couple of days. You won't believe how good it feels afterward!