Thursday, January 20, 2011

I should have been a teacher...

via on Pinterest

We got about 6-8 inches of snow yesterday.  It's absolutely gorgeous, a perfect white blanket!  I have to say, some pretty snow sure helps get me through those January blues. 

Unfortunately, I'm about to venture out into that perfect blanket to go to work.  Boo.  I should have been a teacher so I could still enjoy snow days.  Except then I'd have to actually teach on the non-snow days, which I'd be horrible at.

Anyway, the original plan was to have a review for you today, but I guess with all the excitement of the snow, and with being so behind,  I forgot to write it last night, and now I don't have enough time!  So, I'll have to postpone for next week.

Now, I'm gonna go steal some snuggles from the hubs before I head out into the winter wonderland.

Does it snow where you live?  Do you like it?  Love it?  Hate it's very existence?  

I LOVE IT!  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Florida doesn't receive much in the way of snow, not even the farthest northern reaches of the state. Snow can be beautiful and serine, almost breathtaking when it's newly fallen and sparkling like diamonds in the sun. Though I appreciate it's beauty and enjoy it on occasion, I would not wish to live in it. Eventually snow and ice turns to slush and mud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have one of those "blankets" too! Brrr! Be safe!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Vermont and we have SO much snow! Its literally piled up to the top of my head in our driveway where it was pushed by the snowplow. Its so pretty! We had freezing rain too, so everything around here is glittering. I'm more of a warm weather person, but I do appreciate the snow and the changes in season. I'm just glad I have a warm house to live in :)

    A Whole Lotta Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cold, it's been nice & sunny in the upper 70s here but today is reeeeaally windy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a little snow in November, just one day. I would love for a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture!

    I'm not at all a fan of winter - I grew up in the pacific northwest so I can handle two or three snowfalls a year but if it sticks I'm not happy! So of course I've spent the last 8 years southern Ontario and Quebec where it gets down to -40 at least once or twice... but I think you have the right idea, snuggles makes it at least a bit better!

    ReplyDelete