Friday, January 7, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

via on Pinterest

I refused to take down my Christmas decorations last weekend.  I just couldn't bring myself to use up the last precious hours of freedom with that task.  I'll probably regret it this weekend, but, oh well!

If the Biggest Loser hides the new trainers' faces for the next four weeks, I might have to stop watching.  I don't get it.  How is this suspenseful?  I'm pretty sure they're not household names.

I was all sleepy and ready for bed the other night when Extreme Couponing came on.  It got me all excited.  $638.64 worth of groceries for $6.32?  Holy moly!  However, I think we might see these same people on Hoarders in a couple years.

I cleaned my wedding ring last night, and I can't stop looking at it.   It's so sparkly!  I guess I didn't realize how dirty it was...perhaps I should clean it more often!

I can't believe there aren't silver livestrong bracelets out there!  I've been wearing my yellow one for 8 years, and was hoping to move on to something a little more sophisticated.  The only option is this one that was $10,000!  Yikes!  {if anyone knows of a reasonable option, let me know!}

I bet if my cats went outside {ever} that their little paws would get sore.  You know, from the concrete and stuff.  I mean, the roughest thing they've ever walked on is tile.

****************************************************************

Happy Friday, my friends!  We made it!  {it was a struggle around Tuesdayish!}

This weekend I'll be putting away those Christmas decorations mentioned above and working on some orders. 

What's on your agenda for the weekend?  

Oh, and don't forget to go read my review and enter for a chance to win a bag of Choffy.  It's the newest, hippest drink around.  Brewed cocoa beans...delish! 

7 comments:

  1. Great picture! Love the "Christmas Bicycle!" Good luck with taking your decorations down. I ran out of time to put most of mine up this year. The silver lining is I don't have so much to take down and put away.

    I have some new pieces to listing my store this weekend and a few new project mulling around in the brain that I'd like to start.

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! I saw that couponing show and couldn't turn away. At first I was like oh maybe I can pick up a few tips. THEN - you realize these people are obsessed!!! That first women said something like on top of a full time job she coupons for SEVENTY HOURS A WEEK !!!!! Holy Crack Addicts - nevermind she doesn't go to family functions etc. Sorry they've got bigger problems then a 20 year toilet paper supply. I agree I think they are scouting for future hoarders. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture....is that a Schwinn? ha, ha.
    Love the random thoughts.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bike is awesome and safe!!! LOL

    Putting away Christmas decorations is never fun.


    It's funny how dirty our jewelry gets!

    Have a wonderful weekend and if you get a chance, stop by my blog.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe I love your random thoughts. I know what you mean about the yellow bracelet. I love silver jewelry, so I will keep my eyes open and if you find anything please let us know.

    Happy Friday. I will heading to my sister's for the next week. I will be taking Beli and my nephews to the children's museum. should be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellllo! So great to be back!
    Missed you and your blog!
    Hope you had nice holidays!
    by the way, We don't take the decorations down until March.... It's nice to have it on! :)

    Awesome bicycle photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On The Biggest Loser, I bet they are people from previous shows. Maybe? Yay for shiny wedding ring :)

    www.abrilliantmelody.com

    ReplyDelete