Is it bad that I'm kind of dreading the onslaught of Valentines posts that's sure to hit blogdom any day now?
Sorry, but if 9 of the 13 tweets visible in my feed window are you, I'm gonna have to unfollow.
This is the coolest thing I've seen this week. Angela posted it on her blog, and I wanted to help spread the word! I sure hope he finds the owners, and that we can see what happens.
I have a sudden urge to collect nesting dolls. I had a set as a kid...I wonder what ever happened to them?
I'm so jealous that my Dad and his sweetie are going to the Magic Kingdom today, but so excited for them! I told them they have to get some Mickey Mouse ears and take pictures! ;) If they send me some, I might just have to share.
I have a large amount of caffeine coursing through my veins at this exact moment....ugh. It not really a good feeling, but it was fun trying a Keurig for the first time!
Sometimes a little confidence goes a long way.
************************************************************************************************************
Can you believe it's Friday already!? This week has flown by! I'm looking forward to the balmy temps. {we're supposed to get up to 45 today!} And, I'm hoping Jon's successful at getting the Christmas lights off the house today. {carefully, of course.}
This weekend, I'm planning on organizing my new office. {pictures to come next week!}
I also think the hubs and I may need a date night. Oh, and our house needs a cleaning....bad. {don't I say that every week?}
What's on your agenda this weekend?
And...what's your opinion on Valentine's Day? I think it's overrated. I mean, of course I love celebrating love, but I think people put too much pressure on it as a holiday. Don't hate me, just my opinion.
Thanks for putting the video up :) I hope he finds the photographers too!
ReplyDeleteValentines Day is nice. It is always nice when you already have a Valentine but pure torture when you don't! I do think it is a waste of money though - BUT if Aubrey gets me something, I am going to request an Amazon gift card - romantic, huh?
I love the video and hope he locates the photographer and makes some new friends.
ReplyDeleteI agree that valentines day is overrated. I've mostly been single and was not the recipient of any of this love being passed around. While I was married my husband refused to go along with this "fake love" created to make people money, so I have some really lonely and painful feelings associated with it. I wish people would just love each other every day and not torture those of us who are single with this silly holiday.
Enjoy your balmy 45! :)
I don't pay much attention to it really... it's a major holiday for some and a major anti-holiday for others.. live and let live :p
ReplyDeleteyep...let's celebrate love every day!!!
ReplyDeleteOH I want that guy to find the film owners, that is awesome! Yes, Valentines is overrated, to be sure. I don't know if I've ever done anything for it more than a few times. And I stopped hoping it would be a 'special' day long ago, back when I was a school girl. :)
ReplyDelete