Thanks for all your sweet comments on yesterday's tutorial post! You guys are the best!
Today's going to be a busy day for me, and I can't wait to get home and try these. Yum! I've been waiting all week for this dinner! I'll have to let you know how they are.
That's all for today...short and sweet!

Wrong post but I loved yesterday's tutorial, gives me more things to look for when I head to the thrift store :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to let me know how the wraps are. I love buffalo stuff! Here's a link to where the image is from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/dazeychic
ReplyDeleteSuper cool store! Love ya sweets!
Actually, it is a quote from Dr. Brene Brown from Dr. Brown's book, "The Hustle for Worthiness." The picture depicting the quote IS from the noted Etsy shop.
ReplyDelete@Ramblin Mama
ReplyDeleteYes, Dr. Brene is cited at the bottom of the image...it's sort of hard to see. ;)
I was more worried about citing the artwork. Glad we were able to figure it out!
Here are some inspiring posters too: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopHoneyLoveDesigns
ReplyDelete