| I ate it all, in case you were wondering. :) |
So, did everyone have a nice, relaxing weekend? Mine was great! I'd be lying if I said it was enough, though. The thought of going back to work tomorrow
Thanksgiving was great. Delish food, and wonderful family time. We even got in some laying on the couch...bonus!
Our Christmas tree is up, and prettier than ever! I love it. I could sit and stare at it for hours. Our lights are up outside too. None on the house this year, but the bushes and trees look festive! And, I put out the vintage plastic snowman that we found....I seriously love him. The best part? We have a remote control on the lights so we can stand in the window and turn them on and off. For some reason that is really exciting to me!
Oh, and I got some Christmas shopping done too! I need to write everything down and assess where we are. I'd guess we're about half way there. Jon and I decided that we're just doing stockings for each other this year, and then going shopping after Christmas. Less stress before, and we get to take advantage of all the sales after!
Our church worshiped in the school for the last time this morning. We move into our brand new building next weekend! It's so exciting!
...Okay, it's time to grab some last minute relaxing before I head to bed. Wish me luck in surviving tomorrow without crying.
I totally feel like crying, too. I was kind of hoping for a snow/ice day today, but since the weather has been pretty nice around it, it's unlikely to happen :). Hang in there! :)
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete