Friday, November 18, 2011

Randomness...

              Source: busybeelauren.com via jennifer on Pinterest


Do they air How I Met Your Mother in Canada?  If so, do Canadians think we're total jerks?  I mean, Robin's character is hilarious, but I can only imagine what Canadians must think of her.

Have you seen that commercial with the unicorn that has 3 horns?  I've only seen it in fast forward on the DVR, but it's weird.  What would that be, a tricorn?

I really dislike it when people waste my time.

I've been watching 16 and Pregnant every night while I fall asleep in bed.  Why is that show so addicting?

Our neighborhood is having a holiday decorating contest.  First prize is $100.  I think if they really wanted to see some decorating, they should bump that up to at least $500.

You know when they do those segments where a reporter goes into public and asks people about current events or history and the people all come off as idiots?  I love those.  Makes me feel smart.

*******

It's Friiiiiiiiiday!
Thank. Goodness.

Next week is a short week, and I cannot wait for the long weekend!  But, in the meantime, I'm having my girls over tomorrow night for some crafting fun.  {I'm still deciding on what to make exactly.  I may or may not have come up with some other stuff.}

I'm hoping to get lots of painting done this weekend too.  This is my world right now.

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that picture at the top.

    This weekend I've been sewing and painting, drinking and dancing, shopping at the market, eating chocolates, singing in church and drinking tea.

    Oh, and you've gained a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete