Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Few Fun Finds...

Today I'm drooling over these amazing accessories from Etsy...
I love the wood grain print, and the large size of this clutch.

This scarf caught my eye from the front page of Etsy.  So, so pretty.

Mamie Hat by piperandpaisley on Etsy
And finally, it's hat season again!  This one is too cute.

What are you drooling over today?


*********


I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post . Hop over and check out the other great finds!

8 comments:

  1. Um, is Courtney Cox Arquette wearing that hat?? or just a look-a-like. Anyway that hat is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf and the hat!

    Have a wonderful day today Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat!!! I need one :) I wish I was more of a hat person...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is to die for!! Hats don't look good on me but my daughter wears them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ......is it wrong I want the dressform?...omg it's fantastic.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is definitely drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete