![]() |
| by khara ledonne on Etsy |
If you still have candy corn available to you, go make these homemade butterfinger bars NOW. Do not ask questions, just go! Trust me. {Thank you Amber!}
I'm suddenly obsessed with my scarves again. There's just something so comforting about a good, snuggly scarf, you know? This one looks nice...
![]() |
| by Happiknits on Etsy |
********
I'm linking up to Tickle Me Tuesday . I hope you'll go check out the other great finds this week.
I hope you are all having a great week. I can tell it's going to take a bit for me to feel back to myself. Thanks for bearing with me.


I keep seeing the Butterfinger pin. Guess I'll have to break down and try it! The scarf is very pretty and looks really warm!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scarves and those homemade butterfingers look like they're to die for!!
ReplyDeleteJust saw your pigs online yesterday! Today, I find your blog, small world.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Those butterfinger bars are screaming at me to go try them!!!
ReplyDelete~Kim
from Blogging Buddies team
Ok so I can wear my scarf while staring at my locket and eating my candy! Love all of it! Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeletelove the scarf! (fine, the butterfingers had me at hello!)
ReplyDeleteCarla
from Blogging Buddies
Oh that scarf!!! Haha I asked my mom if she could knit me one just like that :)
ReplyDelete-Monica