The orders have started flowing in over the last couple of weeks. At one point I counted 15 piggy banks in the works. I've since lost count, and sent many on their merry way. I love this time of year. As much work as it is, and as exhausting as it can be, there is something so wonderful about creating something special for someone to give to someone they love. It's my favorite part of what I do. Many times while I paint I try to picture the person who will receive it, and how excited they'll be. It makes me smile.
I have gifts for all ages, and more still coming to
the shop . {For instance, I have ornaments, but I have yet to get any good photographs of them. boo. Hopefully soon!} Right now I'm still holding on to my standard 2-3 weeks for deliver, but that could change at any time, so place your orders early!
No comments:
Post a Comment