I'm feeling a wee bit stressed as of late. I keep trying to pretend that I'm not, but it's catching up to me. So much to do, so little time. Feels like everything could come crashing down at any moment. {poor little puppy dog, above!}
Anyhow, I'm living for the long weekend next week. Oh, it will be wonderful to have a few days to spend at home.
******{PAUSE}******
During that pause I looked over at my phone and realized that today is my mom's other birthday. Yep, she has two. Have I ever talked about this on here? I know I've told Elisa about it, cause her dad has two birthdays too. {I think it was her dad...Elisa, correct me if I'm wrong.}
See, my mom was actually born on Nov. 17th, but her birth certificate says Aug. 17th. Her legal birthday is in August, and that's when we always celebrate, but today is really her for real birthday.
Yeah, I forgot about that when I talked to her this morning....#daughterfail.
I just called and confessed and told her Happy Other Birthday. Apparently I'm the only daughter that did remember at all...score! ;)
See. See what the chaos is doing to my brain? Makin' me forget birthdays and stuff. Geez.
Time to lock it down and get some schtuff done around here.
Hope you have a fabulous, stress free day!
Are you feeling the crunch?
That is so wild about your mom's birth certificate -- how did that happen?
ReplyDeleteAnd I understand your stress. I've been writing a couple weeks about regrouping -- it's long overdue.
This time of year can be VERY stressful! I totally understand.
ReplyDeleteTry to take a breather, even just for a short ten minutes a day. And good luck!
My dad's birth certificate was off, too, but only by one day. Three months is really strange!
ReplyDeleteLynette - Sweet Posy Dreams
Blogging Buddies Team
you are right Jen, it's my Dad. we always celebrate his actual birthday on February, but legally it's on March.
ReplyDeleteNext week we are driving to Iowa. finally some family time! I'm debating whether to take xmas gifts because next time I see them will be next year!hang in there and yes, take small moments to breath and continue. I can't believe it's almost December, my store is all decorated for xmas! nope can't slow down time i guess.
It's not important that you didn't remember first thing, but that you did remember.
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete