Wow! Old Navy's shoe selection has gotten AWESOME! I like the faux duck boots you posted, but I wish they didn't have the fake fur. Also, that necklace and leafy poncho are both aaaaa-dorable!!
I think my mouth dropped open when I saw the necklace! Now that's a statement piece!
ah, that poncho would be PERFECT for Thursday :) if only we both had one!
That Necklace would be like weight lifting! But I sort of Love it.
Oh man, that necklace!!! How fantastic. I love jewelry that that doubles as a collar.
so happy to see my poncho among these beauties:))thanks a lot!
That necklace is fabulous!! :)
Wow! Old Navy's shoe selection has gotten AWESOME! I like the faux duck boots you posted, but I wish they didn't have the fake fur. Also, that necklace and leafy poncho are both aaaaa-dorable!!
ReplyDeleteI think my mouth dropped open when I saw the necklace! Now that's a statement piece!
ReplyDeleteah, that poncho would be PERFECT for Thursday :) if only we both had one!
ReplyDeleteThat Necklace would be like weight lifting! But I sort of Love it.
ReplyDeleteOh man, that necklace!!! How fantastic. I love jewelry that that doubles as a collar.
ReplyDeleteso happy to see my poncho among these beauties:))thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is fabulous!! :)
ReplyDelete