Monday, March 29, 2010

butterflies and birdies...

I love what Caroline Armelle has done with her studio.  Those turquoise stained floors,  {they're concrete, wouldn't that be nice for a studio!?} and that wallpaper accent wall!  How fun is that!?  I just love all the colorful butterflies and birdies.
Someday I'm going to re-do my studio/office.  Everything just kind of landed where it did when we moved in.  I would love to turn it into an inspiring space such as this.

image borrowed from Caroline's blog.  If it's not on your reading list, it should be!

Do you have a beautiful room that's all your own?

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Like how light and airy it is. Thanks for sharing Jen! Here's to a TERRIFIC week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty! Thanks for suggesting a new blog to read. Great postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh. I have concrete floors but my "studio" is also the laundry room so I'm not sure I could get away with staining them, much less making the place bright and airy. Actually, it has to be a darkroom as well so even though it has a large window it's blocked off :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! 3 of my favorite things: Butterflies, Birdies, and light blue!

    p.s. you make the cutest brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love concrete floors... I'd love a whole studio with them so cleanup could be that easy, plus, not a negative if I spilled paint or other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love that wall. My workshop is my own space but it went from cozy and wonderful to crowded and a mess. I need to find a way to get rid of all the boxes and stuff so it can be cozy again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I love it! Butterflies are one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete