Wednesday, March 17, 2010

green goodness...

I've never been a huge fan of St. Patrick's Day, but green is one of my favorite colors!  In honor of the Irish holiday, I picked out some green goodness from etsy that I wouldn't mind having all year round!
1. Recycled GROLSCH large drinking glass tumblers made from reclaimed beer bottles--by bottlehood
2. Ipod Case Cozy Green Crochet--by knotworkshop
3. The Felt Foliage Pillow-Leafy Moss Green--by VSquaredV2
4. Piccolito Mini Purse hand stitched leather Feral Empire--by feralgirl
5. Jadite Square Salt and Pepper Shakers--by jaditekate 6. Wire Wrapped Swarovski Crystal Briolette Earrings. Avacado.--by almostsunday 
Do you have big plans to celebrate St. Patty's?  

I think mine will consist of a good workout, a little bracket filling-in, and watching last night's episode of Lost!  I might even get crazy and make a green monster!  {this is my plan as of now, but it is possible we could be swayed into having a beer at our neighborhood pub with our friends, we'll see.}

1 comment: