Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Funday...

Good morning!  How was crawling out of bed for everyone else this morning?  That time change is a doozy!  Nothing that a homemade iced coffee won't cure!

Now, I'm sure you all know the very talented and very sweet Lesley Graham of Homemade Grits , right?  {Well, if not, you really need to check out her blog and her shop.}  
I decided to sponsor her blog this month, so head on over and check it out.  She'll be hosting some incredible give aways coming up, including one from yours truly!  Lesley is also a contributing writer for the brand new Southern Flourish Magazine , which was just released today.  It looks positively inspiring and I can't wait to read through the whole thing!  


I didn't accomplish everything on my list this weekend, but I did get some new items added to the shop!  I'll just share a few...

this pretty little brooch...
buy it here.

the brand-spankin' new Elvis Silhouette Chalkboard...
but it here.

and a fun graphic print...
buy it here.

These are just a few of the new listings in the shop , so definitely go check it out!

What a fun Monday, right!?  

4 comments:

  1. ugh... this monday morning is a bit brutal... not used to the time transition yet.
    loving the elvis, btw... cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome you featured Homemade Grits!
    Lesley is one of my best friends. She is an amazing, talented woman and has a lovely blog. Keep spreadin' the word!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the links I will have to stop by and check them out. Daylight savings is not until next weekend here. weird how it's not the same worldwide!=)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete