Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring indeed....for now!

by ethermoon via flickr 

Hooray!  It's Friday!  I hope you all are as excited for the weekend as I am.  It is a beeeeeeautiful spring day here in Kansas City.  We're talking a high of 61 with sunny skies!  
{I'm choosing not to think about tomorrow's forecast:  36 degrees and 3-6 inches of snow.  boo!  
That's Kansas for you.  As we always say, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, it'll change!}
Today, it is spring indeed!

This weekends plans include:

  • attending a baby shower for one of the sweetest people I know.
  • making final plans for our road trip!
  • cleaning the house.  {I know this is on the list every weekend, but never has it been so necessary as this week.  The mess is driving. me. mad.}
  • preparing something exciting for the blog next week!  {stay tuned}
  • march madness!!  it's the best time of year!
what's on your list for this weekend?
whatever it is, I hope it's glorious!

8 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend in store! Glad you all have nice weather :) We're about to take a walk down to the water. Maybe some sailing tomorrow... Church on Sunday.... and I'm hoping to go see the manatees in Clearwater :)

    P.S. I mailed out your postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be glorious weather in VA so planning to get the garden ready!
    -Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your blog. you are absolutely darling. and this weekend i will be going to see Alice In Wonderland with our best friends. Can't wait to get out finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog - so cute! Spending some time with our kiddos this weekend! Just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good night's sleep...so I can be awake and have enough energy to get through the 2 day craft show. I also need to fit grocery shopping in early Sunday morning before the show and laundry after the show. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that second bullet makes me smile! big.time.
    so funny, the weather saying, we say that in texas, too! ha!
    love you girlie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going to baby showers! It's such a happy event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a beautiful weekend here! Today though- brrrr!

    ReplyDelete