The winner of this fabulous apple cozy courtesy the KnotWork Shop is....
drumroll please...
lucky number 23!
that's audreyscountrycrafts!
Congratulations, I'll be contacting you for your mailing address!
Thank you all for playing! I hope to do more give aways in the future!
And a huge thank you to Diane for offering up one of her fabulous pieces for the give away! Make sure you go visit her shop!
{if you have a business you'd like to promote, and would like to sponsor a give away here on jdavissquared,
please email me, I'd love to chat!}



Thanks everyone for participating! It was really fun for me!
ReplyDeleteTo anyone who did not win, if you visit my shop and find something you like, I'll offer you free shipping!
Just put in 'jdavissquared' in message to seller so I know where you came from!
Thanks again! And thanks to you jen!
Have a wonderful weekend!
All my best,
Diane