I can barely see the screen through my tears, but I felt that I had to get some people praying for this little guy. I know not everyone understands a love for animals, but I'm certain that most of you probably do. You're just good peeps.
Miles is only 8 years old. For a cat, that's still very young. He is my snuggle buddy, laid back, the nicest cat you've ever met. I'm not just saying that cause I'm his mom either. Everyone who meets him falls in love. Even people who swear they don't like cats. Point being, he deserves more time.
He has been Jon's buddy always as well. He was my husbands company during the days of those long months that he was confined to our home. {my husband is a leukemia survivor, and was home bound during his treatments due to his low immune system resulting from his illness.} Miles was always by his side, and I know he played a huge role in helping Jon beat cancer.
Miles was a part of our family before we were a family.
Please pray for a miracle. I know they can happen. I've seen them happen, and I believe he can get better.
Thank you all, and I will try to keep you updated, but if I'm not around for a couple of days, you know why.
Thank you,
jen
Oh poor kitty :( I hope he recovers very quickly. Sending get well soon vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen, my thoughts & prayers are with you sweetie! I know how special furry "kids" are! Big hugs dear!
ReplyDeleteI wish your family and kitty well! I see the picture of him on the side and he is absolutely adorable. More thoughts and prayers to you all!! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for him!
ReplyDeleteYou are all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sending positive thoughts Miles way. :)
ReplyDeleteI am praying for Miles. Keep us updated.
ReplyDelete