Hi all. First and foremost I want to thank all of you for your sweet comments and good thoughts and prayers for our beloved kitty.
The good news is, he seems to be showing improvement. We started him on aspirin yesterday morning, gave fluids yesterday afternoon, and by last night he was up and about a little. He still is by no means in the clear, but we are so very grateful for these baby steps. He has function of one of his back legs, but is still having issues with the foot on his other leg. He also seems to be much more content and aware this morning. I'm praying for a good day and continued recovery.
Jon stayed with him until 10 this morning and I came home from work at noon, so he wouldn't have to be alone too long. {thankfully, I have a very understanding boss!}
I'm sorry for not having any "regular" posts, and hope to resume them soon!
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. Please keep it up!
Much love,
jen
p.s. If you haven't yet entered the giveaway, go here and do so! Make sure you also check out KnotWork Shop on Etsy!
p.p.s. Welcome to all the new followers! I'm so happy to have you. I promise this will not turn into a blog about my cat. He's just where my heart is right now! ;)
Glad to hear he's feeling a bit better. I've been known to stay home from work or leave early because one of the dogs isn't feeling well, you aren't alone ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope he continues to get better!
I saw your post yesterday about miles and I have kept him in my thoughts. I am so happy to hear he is improving, you are right, every baby step is good!! That is wonderful you have such an understanding boss so you can really watch and care for miles, he's a beautiful cat! Thoughts and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteso glad that your kitty is doing better... thinking of you guys
ReplyDeletemiles is such a little fighter!!! i love him. prayers, prayers, prayers...
ReplyDeletexo,
a
So glad he is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm an animal person and I can understand your love for Miles. Thinking of you guys. Glad he is doing better.
ReplyDelete