Friday, March 26, 2010

i am grateful...

for this little guy.
Mr. Miles is feeling better all the time.  He is now walking around a bit and on both of his back feet!  He even took a sniff of his food this morning.  He's talking to us again {he's a very vocal cat} and sounding more chipper.  Still a little wobbly on his feet, but he's getting there.  I hope this weekend can bring even more progress, and hopefully a lot of rest for all of us!  He still has a way to go, but I feel he is definitely on his way to recovery.

The past few days have been so scary at times.  I was terrified I might lose him.  I'm so, so grateful that he appears to be on the mend.  

I am also so grateful for you.  My readers.  Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.  It meant so much to me to know that people all over the world were thinking of Miles and wishing him well.  

I am not going to do a friday to-do list this week, because all I'm worried about is helping Miles continue his recovery, and getting some rest!  If I can do those two things, I'll be happy!

what are your weekend plans?

*****oh, and don't forget, the give away ends today!  go enter before it's too late!*****






14 comments:

  1. glad your kitty is better! I know that feeling! My cats are long gone, but the memory's are fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Mr. Miles! That's wonderful news Jen! So happy for you guys! Extra ear scratches are in order for Miles and all of your furry kids!

    Have a terrific weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's such good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, miles!!!! i adore that picture of him...it really shows his sweet personality! enjoy your weekend with him {i'm sure he is loving all the t.l.c. from you and jon!
    xo,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo happy =) That is wonderful! I came on your blog today just to check to see how he was doing!

    Still keeping miles and his family in my thoughts and I wish him even more recovery =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH what a sweet, sweet kitty!! I am happy to read he seems to be improving, and will add a prayer to the others sent his way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy Jen! I know that everyone loves their animals- but those of us without kids- those are our kids! I sometimes get sad just thinking about losing one of my dogs.

    Really cute photo of him too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad he's doing better. I know how scary and emotional that is. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to here Miles is getting better. Poor little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is happy to hear. He's a lovely cat.


    This weekend I have a show on Sunday and I am going to relax on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww what a darling kitty cat!! I have two running around here myself. It's good to hear Miles is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe! What would we do without our fluffy friends?? To cute!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and the wonderful comment! I love working with flowers,both fresh and silk and of course sewing (I have another blog and shop ...Bonghi Vestiti)...seems like I have been doing it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! So glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete