just got back from a little old navy shopping excursion with a friend over lunch.
bought this
and an adorable yellow tote with tulips and a wine bottle printed on it that I cannot seem to find online! I will have to take a picture of it to share, because it it too cute, and it was only $2.50!
we had lunch at noodles and company . it was so yummy! i had the whole grain tuscan linguini with parmesan chicken and a green salad. I'm sort of looking forward to going again!
the weather is beautiful! did not want to go back to the office!
***just a little note, in case you were wondering:
Miles is doing very well! He had some blood work done yesterday and everything came back normal.
He still needs to submit a urine sample. {yay for me getting to be the lucky collector of that! sorry....is that TMI?} He still has no pulse in his back legs, but obviously his body is working around the clot, because he is getting blood to them or he wouldn't have feeling or be able to walk. We are very, very grateful.
Hope it's beautiful where you are!

It's sunny here today! Glad to hear Miles is doing well, I hope he continues to improve. Never had to take a urine sample from either of our dogs, just the other o.O
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is adorable- I'm getting one! Also, Noodles and Company is my favorite place to eat- I'm going tonight! The Tuscan Linguine is good, but I usually get the good ol' buttered noodles or penne rosa. I'm not even a fan of red sauce but the penne rosa is more of cream/red sauce hybrid. (I could go on forever about Noodles and Company).
ReplyDeleteAnd yay that Miles is doing better!:)
So glad the kitty is doing okay. That shirt is so darn cute. I just might need to pay a visit to oldnavy.com. Haven't been there for a while. Urine from a kitty.....yikes!
ReplyDeleteCute blue top! Old Navy always has really good stuff. I'm always lurking around in the NYC flagship store. Got a few cute long-sleeve tops not too long ago.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally hitting up Old Navy this weekend. That top is adorable!!! And I'm glad your Miles is doing okay. Keep us updated on his progress!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete